+33 563 330 249
Equipment in the campsite:
heated swimming-pool, children's playground, trampolines...
Activities in the campsite
in July and August
in Aiguelèze, the river Tarn, restaurants, golf course, sports...
Albi, Gaillac, Cordes-sur-Ciel
Holidays in the campsite...
Campsite with heated swimming-pool, Tarn
To make your holiday become a really delightful and relaxing time, you will find at your disposal:
- a heated swimming-pool (minimum 25°, from 1 May to 30 September) with little integrated
(swimming-pool sizes : 12m x 6m - paddling-pool sizes : 2m x 2m)
For hygienic reasons, shorts and bermudas are prohibited, only swimsuits are allowed
- a children's playground
- two tennis-table
- three trampolines
- a table football
- a ballgames area
- a Petanque area
- Bicycle hire and SUP (Stand Up Paddles) hire
Activities in summer
Campsite with family activities
During summer, the campsite suggests doing some quiet and family leisure activities throughout the week:
The last few years, we had the pleasure to propose:
- circus with "Lola Compagnie",
- magic, with Max
- creative workshops,
- yoga, pilate, etc.
- musical-school with Florent,
- make-up for children,
These activities for all the family are free!
- a welcome drink with a meal "aligot-saucisse"
- Petanque contests
- aperitif games,
Leisure in Aiguelèze
Aqua-park, Golf, Marina, fishing...
Along the river Tarn, surrounding the campsite, you will find:
- aqua-park: all summer in the river Tarn, come and have fun with your family on a course of inflatable structures. A park of land-based inflatables is also available for the youngest. Aqua-Park d'Aiguelèze
- a golf course with a practice ((reduced rate with the campsite) and a Mini-Golf just in front of the campsite! Golf d'Aiguelèze
- a restaurant, La Javanaise, just in front of the campsite (snack, world cuisine...)
La Javanaise - Bar-Restaurant in Aiguelèze - Phone. +3333 563 415 022 - email@example.com
- two other restaurants a bit further: La Riviera at the Port d'Aiguelèze, le restaurant du Cèdre
- a small market every monday evening at 100 m (on July and August).
- Supervised bathing place in the river in July and August.
- Promenade on "Gabarre" (boat) from Aiguelèze to Albi (100 m from the campsite). (reduced rate with the campsite) Albi Croisières
- Fishing (blackbass) with launch at 100 m
- Marina with possibility to rent pedal-boats or canoes
- Hot-air Balloons just in front of the campsite. Atmosph'Air Mongolfières occitanes
- Tennis (free access) at 100 m
Tarn, Albi, Gaillac...
Albi, Gaillac, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Toulouse...
With its exceptional patrimony, the region invites you to discover:
- Albi, with its cathedral and its historical center classified in the UNESCO World Heritage since 2010. Cathedrale Sainte-Cécile, museum Toulouse-Lautrec… Albi
- Gaillac, with its thousand-year-old vineyard. La Toscane Occitane
- Cordes-sur-ciel, one of the most meaningful medieval villages and well-known place among the European patrimony. Cordes-sur-Ciel
- Castelnau-de-Montmiral, one of the "most beautiful villages of France". Castelnau de Montmiral
- Puycelsi, one of the "most beautiful villages of France". Puycelsi
- Penne, with its castle, jewel of the Occitan history and architecture. Penne
- Bruniquel, with its castles overlooking the medieval village and the valley of Aveyron. Bruniquel
- Toulouse, capital of the Aerospace industry. Toulouse
The thousand-year-old vineyard of Gaillac
with its 3 terroirs
The Gaillac vineyard, one of the oldest in France, in the same way as Côte Rôtie or Hermitage, had its moment of glory in the Middle
Ages, being found on the tables of the kings of France and England. At that time, the wines of Gaillac were the first to establish a quality charter and then to
create a commercial brand under the name "les vins du Coq", which later became the emblem of Gaillac. The Phylloxera crisis and the various wars brought a halt to
the Gaillac vineyard, until the Coq brand was abandoned.
Since the 1980s, new winegrowers have breathed new life into the Gaillac vineyards. Thanks to 3 main terroirs (the terraces of the left bank of the Tarn, the hillsides of the right bank and the Cordes plateau) associated with native grape varieties (Duras, Braucol, Prunelart, Loin de l'œil, Ondenc...), Gaillac wines offer an aromatic range for all tastes and colours (white, pearl white, rosé, red, sweet, traditional or ancestral method, primeur), even obtaining the AOC Vendanges tardives (Late Harvest) in 2012.
From aperitif to dessert, including grilled meats, game and cheese, there is always a Gaillac!
Family campsite with heated swimming-pool
- And why not discover the most beautiful places of our region on a foot, on bike or on motobike and take advantage of: Balades et randonnées.
- And the people who like thrills will be satisfied with "Cap Découverte"!