+33 563 330 249
Equipment in the campsite:
heated swimming-pool, children's playground, trampolines...
Activities in the campsite
in July and August
in Aiguelèze, the river Tarn, restaurants, golf course, sports...
Albi, Gaillac, Cordes-sur-Ciel
Holidays in the campsite...
Campsite with heated swimming-pool, Tarn
To make your holiday become a really delightful and relaxing time, you will find at your disposal:
- a heated swimming-pool (minimum 25°, from April weather and sanitary conditions permitting) with little integrated
paddling-pool and integrated bench spa
(swimming-pool sizes : 12m x 6m - paddling-pool sizes : 2m x 2m)
For hygienic reasons, shorts and bermudas are prohibited, only swimsuits are allowed
- a children's playground
- a tennis-table
- two trampolines
- a table football
- a ballgames area
- a Petanque area
- Bicycle hire and SUP (Stand Up Paddles) hire
Activities in summer
Campsite with family activities
During summer (3th of July to 27th of August), the campsite suggests doing some quiet and family leisure activities throughout the week:
The last few years, we had the pleasure to propose:
- circus with "Lola Compagnie",
- magic, with Max
- creative workshops,
- musical-school with Florent,
- make-up for children,
These activities for all the family are free!
- beach-volley and tennis-table tournaments, etc.
- Petanque contests
- a welcome drink with a meal "aligot-saucisse"
Leisure in Aiguelèze
Aqua-park, Golf, Marina, fishing...
Along the river Tarn, surrounding the campsite, you will find:
- aqua-park: all summer in the river Tarn, come and have fun with your family on a course of inflatable structures. A park of land-based inflatables is also available for the youngest. Aqua-Park d'Aiguelèze
- a golf course with a practice ((reduced rate with the campsite) and a Mini-Golf just in front of the campsite!
In July And August, golf initiation with a professional (discount with the campsite). Golf d'Aiguelèze
- a restaurant, La Javanaise, just in front of the campsite (snack, world cuisine...)
Every thursday in summer, the bar-restaurant la Javanaise offers a concert in a festive atmosphere.
La Javanaise - Bar-Restaurant in Aiguelèze - Phone. +3333 563 415 022 - email@example.com
- two other restaurants a bit further : Le Fil du Tarn, le restaurant du Cèdre
- a small market every monday evening at 100 m (on July and August).
- Supervised bathing place in the river in July and August.
- Promenade on "Gabarre" (boat) from Aiguelèze to Albi (100 m from the campsite). (reduced rate with the campsite) Albi Croisières
- Fishing (blackbass) with launch at 100 m
- Marina with possibility to rent pedal-boats or canoes
- Hot-air Balloons just in front of the campsite. Atmosph'Air Mongolfières occitanes
- Tennis (free access) at 100 m
Tarn, Albi, Gaillac...
Albi, Gaillac, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Toulouse...
With its exceptional patrimony, the region invites you to discover:
- Albi, with its cathedral and its historical center classified in the UNESCO World Heritage since 2010. Cathedrale Sainte-Cécile, museum Toulouse-Lautrec… Albi
- Gaillac, with its thousand-year-old vineyard. "Bastides et Vignoble du Gaillac"
- Cordes-sur-ciel, one of the most meaningful medieval villages and well-known place among the European patrimony. Cordes-sur-Ciel
- Castelnau-de-Montmiral, one of the "most beautiful villages of France". Castelnau de Montmiral
- Puycelsi, one of the "most beautiful villages of France". Puycelsi
- Penne, with its castle, jewel of the Occitan history and architecture. Penne
- Bruniquel, with its castles overlooking the medieval village and the valley of Aveyron. Bruniquel
- Toulouse, capital of the Aerospace industry. Toulouse
Family campsite with heated swimming-pool
- And why not discover the most beautiful places of our region on a foot, on bike or on motobike and take advantage of: Balades et randonnées.
- And the people who like thrills will be satisfied with "Cap Découverte"!